Please read and fill out the following requirements. We will need one for each adult member of the household that desires to be a member of CCI.
CCI Membership Commitment
Do you affirm your faith and commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God and Savior of sinners, and do receive and rest upon Him alone for salvation as He is offered in the Gospel? Do you believe God is leading you to be a committed co-laborer at City Church International? In becoming a member of our multi-cultural church family under the headship of Jesus Christ, do you affirm that you will apply the eternal truths of God’s Word in your daily life, as He instructs the members of a Christ-honoring, Gospel-centered community to do:
Your Predicament = Sin (Repentance)
- Do you acknowledge yourself to be a sinner in the sight of God, justly deserving His displeasure, and without hope, except through His sovereign mercy?
Your Provision = Jesus Christ our Savior (Faith)
- Do you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and Savior of sinners, and receive and trust Him alone for salvation as He is offered in the Gospel?
Your Power = The Holy Spirit (Grace)
- Do you now resolve and promise, in humble reliance upon the grace and power of the Holy Spirit, to endeavor to live as becomes the followers of Christ, according to the Word of God, as contained in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, which is the rule of life?
Your Participation = Discipleship
- Do you promise to bring your part to build up the body of Christ at CCI, serving and loving others, and to support the Gospel ministry and mission of CCI through your work, attendance, worship and by giving cheerfully and regularly of your tithe and offerings.
Your Privilege = Church Membership
- Do you affirm your agreement with CCI’s Statement of Faith, vision, and values and submit yourself to the government and discipline of the Church, and promise to strive for its unity, purity and peace?